Welcome to the Watersports library!
Getting people onto the water in a way which doesn't cost the earth.
We are here to help as many people as we can to share and borrow watersports gear. We believe that sharing helps the environment, helps create a resilient community and is a financial equaliser.
What happens now?
1. Create an account by clicking on the Create Account button at the top right-hand corner of this page. There are 6 types of annual membership:
2. Fill in your details and carefully read our Waiver and Terms before ticking the box.
3. Choose and reserve your gear and a pick-up date
4. On your first visit to pick up your equipment, you will need to bring with you proof of ID and address. We will provide you with a safety talk and give you instructions about where and when you can safely use your craft on the water. You will also need to sign a hard copy of the waiver.
5. Return the equipment on the designated day in good condition, rinsed, dried and ready for the next person to enjoy :)
* Low Income members must provide proof of benefits on first visit to the shop in order to verify membership (Jobseekers Allowance, PIP, Universal Credit or Income Support from within the last 3 months)
** Junction Gold members must provide proof of Gold membership at the Junction leisure centre in order to verify membership.
*** Speak with us before choosing this membership. We want to run through the details.